Saturday, July 17, 2010

CVS & Walgreens Deals Sun. 7/18/10 thru Sat. 7/24/10

Whosaidnothinginlifeisfree??? has the best match up for CVS deals starting Sunday.
To get the list of all the CVS sales starting Sunday, head over to I♥CVS.


See the full list of Walgreens deals and sales starting Sunday, head over to I♥Wags.
If you want the SUPERDEALS starting Sunday, which includes several Freebies and Money Makers, head over to Wild for Wags.

My favorite is the Pilot Pen deal:

Buy the Pilot G2 Pens (2pk) @ $1.19
Use $1/1 Pilot Pens (register then PRINT)
Use $1 off Pilot G2 Pens (2pk) in the July Wags Coupon Book
The pen pack might have a Rebate Form on back
This means... 81¢ Money Maker + $1.19 Money Maker from Rebate + free or ¢ off filler item!!!

Thanks, Amy, I♥CVS, I♥Wags, & Wild for Wags!

No comments:

Post a Comment